PLAN A VISIT
If you're new to Crossway, or just new to church in general, we want to make it easy for you. Connect with us before you visit and we'll make sure you get all the information you'd like. After you fill out the form below, the next best step is to stop by the Info Centre when you arrive. One of our trained hosts will be there to make sure you have everything you need.
All the best and we hope to see you soon!
Please complete the form below
Frequently Asked Questions
& Practical Information:
- Coffee and other beverages are provided at the visitor info centre before and after the gathering.
- There is no dress code at Crossway - most people dress casually.
- Songs, readings, quotes, and Bible references are always available projected behind the band or preacher so that you can follow along.
- If you have a Bible, or Bible app, please bring it with you. If you do not own a Bible, we would like to give you one as a gift at our Info Centre.
- The music can be loud. Decibel levels are always safe, but we do provide earplugs for those with sensitive hearing.
- There is a carefully prepared, gluten-free station for the Lordâ€™s Supper at the middle serving station.